Where you are only a few steps away from history... Sleep just 50 yards away from where Lewis and Clark slept!
Relive the pioneer spirit, enjoy fine lodging along the Lewis and Clark Trail. Experience a feel of colonial life in Saint Charles, learn about our early pioneers Daniel Boone and Lewis & Clark.
We have free wireless access available for use. Ask the innkeeper for the code.
Our 1840's Federal Style inn on the Missouri River offers...
- Full breakfasts, all Private Baths
- Katy Trail State Park behind our inn
- Over 120 shops and 30 restaurants in a National Register Historic District
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Ameristar Casino
- Missouri's First State Capitol
- Furnishings of fine antiques and comfortable reproductions offer guests rest and relaxation in an atmosphere of historic authenticity
- Fragrant flower gardens, a brick patio and gallery porch all offer inviting spaces for guests to enjoy the river view
- 15 minutes from St. Louis' Lambert International Airport
- 25 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis.
- 40 minutes from Augusta and Missouri Wine Country
...all within easy walking distance of our front door.