Boone’s Lick Trail Inn
A Strong Missouri River History
Step back in time at this historic Bed & Breakfast in Saint Charles, Missouri. Sleep just 50 yards away from where Lewis and Clark once slept! Tap in to your pioneering spirit while you experience a taste of colonial life in Saint Charles.
Enjoy the finest lodging along the Lewis and Clark Trail and learn about our early pioneers Daniel Boone and Lewis & Clark. Your period accommodations will take you back to a simpler time when romance, civility and being a gentleman/gentlewoman were commonplace. Join us at this historic St. Charles Missouri Inn where you’ll be spoiled with mouth watering breakfasts and luxurious accommodations!
Our 1840’s Federal Style Inn on the Missouri River offers…
- Full breakfast & all Private Baths
- Free Wifi Access
- Pet Friendly – bring your four legged friend!
- Katy Trail State Park access right behind our Inn
- Over 120 shops and 30 restaurants in a National Register Historic District
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Missouri’s First State Capitol
- Furnishings of fine antiques and comfortable reproductions offer guests rest and relaxation in an atmosphere of historic authenticity
- Fragrant flower gardens, a brick patio and gallery porch all offer inviting spaces for guests to enjoy the river view
- Two blocks north of Ameristar Casino
- Convenience to St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL), 9 miles
- Downtown St. Louis & Gateway Arch, 21 miles
- Missouri Wine Country including Augusta and Defiance, 26 miles